WHAT IF..
What if I haven't bumped into her that day,
What if I didn't know what to say,
What if I didn't had the nerve to call,
What if I didn't had reacted to that brawl..
Then how would I have got the feeling of rush and blaire...
What if I never thought of things the other way,
What if I never remembered her in my pray,
What if I never used the backspace on my key,
What if I never showed my interest in her plea..
Then how I would have learnt to pick myself up and be happy...
What if I would have got used the fact that she doesn't need me,
What if her wound would not have killed me,
What if I would have got too busy,
What if her mood would never have got me so sissy...
Then how I would have learned to love people unconditionally...
What if I never had shown what I felt,
What if that might had made her heart to melt,
What if there's more in the story to bend,
What if I was living on a different end..
Then how I would have got the feeling to cope with the no destined expectation...
These are very special feels,
Which makes our lives better than those of reels,
The whole idea of thinking much,
is kindly of no worries such,
There will definitely be sorrow,
which no person can borrow,
Many do cope up from that pain,
Only few knows the value of their gain..
What if you leave the term "WHAT IF" behind you,
Then you will get to know how LIFE will bring out the best from you!!!
-Pushpendra
28.12.17
Very nice...
ReplyDeleteI have read this so many time. But got to comment today!! Too good
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written 🦋
ReplyDelete